Saturday, May 2, 2015

THE GREAT FREDDIE GRAY LIE

Something is terribly wrong with the telling of the entire Freddie Gary case in Baltimore. What I hear and what I see are somehow disconnected. The videotape of the “arrest” before Freddie Gray is in the van and furthers shows while police put him into the police van, a man who was flat-out on the ground and when moved pictures a man who has lost the function of his arms, head, and his legs. The police dragged what appears to be a man in an unconscious state and put him in the van. In other words, he appeared to be suffering from spinal shock, which followed by neurogenic shock from a spinal cord injury in the neck area and further, the injury was to the front part of the cord. Medical people refer to patients with this type of paralysis as quadriplegic or tetraplegic. It does not mean death but can relate to neurogenic shock or circulatory failure, which can lead to death. Anyone with any first aid training, even a boy scout, knows to put a neck brace on an injured person. These are trained police officers. Clearly, Freddie Gray’s head was flopping around as police officers dragged to the van. My problem is that the police, the prosecuting attorney, the news media, and apparently everyone watching the story unfold on TV seem to ignore all of this visual evidence. Even the states attorney general claims the driver of the van “murdered him” by intentional violent and sudden stops and starts of the police van on the way to the police station. Of course, in contrast to killed, murder means induced death with mal intent. What is going on? It makes no sense to me. Can it be all these people are lying? Can it be that I am not seeing what I think I see and am making up what I see in the videos? I am at a loss to explain what happened in Baltimore. It would not surprise me to learn the police chased a running Freddie Gray and knocked him down with their bicycles; in the fall, he broke his neck. From there the rest is on the video. How do I know this? I don’t; I made it up just as the media apparently made up their story. URL: firetreepub.blogspot.com Comments Invited and not moderated

No comments:

Post a Comment